Terms and Conditions – Service Agreement
Below are our terms for our service agreement, by entering into our Services / Web Maintenance Packages by engaging one of our service packages you agree to these terms and conditions that maybe updated from time to time.
By engaging us in this agreement you agree to these conditions as well as any additional conditions that might be included with your specific package. Please read these conditions carefully.
- Time spent on your project is tracked by Belinda and is for internal use only, you will not recieve a time breakdown of tasks but you will recieve a list of tasks completed during your time.
- There is no obligation after the commitment period has expired, at the end of this time we can discuss if you would like to continue or cancel.
- All prices are including GST
- Work is carried out on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays at my discretion unless otherwise arranged. It is your responsibility to ensure all content and resources are provided to me the day before your allocated timeslot commences. Should you not do this your timeslot is lost and you must wait to the next time available.
- There is a fee for rush tasks that require less than 72 hours turnaround and cannot always be done due to other commitments. Should you have a deadline it is best to book it in my schedule 1 week prior.
- Your monthly time slot of hours is not accumulative. There are no refunds to this agreement, time is allocated to your project and other clients are put aside therefore i cannot refund time slots have not be utilised due to the commitments for other clients & projects.
- This agreement does not include Adspend, you will need to add me to your Facebook Ads Manager Account, for setting up of Facebook Ads.
- It is your responsibility to send us your content for updates to your website.
- Spell checking and grammatical checking is ALWAYS your responsibility.
- Recovery of hacked websites is not included in our maintenance plans. We do hold any responsibility over Hacked websites and we will always do our best to recommend proper security measure are in place. This includes using Web hosting companies who are active in their protection of their servers. Whilst it is not our responsibility we do recommend web hosting companies that are better than this than others, please ensure your security measures are up to date.
- Fees for Sourcing photos, content & copy writing are not included in the agreement but maybe added as an extra on prior agreement.
- No refunds will be provided under this agreement.
- If you wish to cancel this service you must provide notice in writing 1 month prior to end the agreement.
- There is a 25% rush fee on tasks that are not booked in ahead of time for urgent turnaround or on weekends.
- Your work is booked into a schedule you will be told ahead of time when this will be done in any given week. Should you miss this deadline by not having provided the correct content I cannot hold your time for that week you will need to wait till the next available slot which could be up to 10 days later.
- WordPress and its plugins are created by third-party developers, we cannot guarantee updates will work free of bugs or look the same on all devices, we will do our best to make it as close as possible but we are governed by the framework of the software that has been developed by these third parties. Should there be a specific requirement that is not native to plugins, this maybe be an additional cost and is not included in this agreement.
- As part of this agreement, a reasonable time is allocated to fix general errors which can occur due to software updates. Sometimes there are conflict with plugins, software and themes that are beyond our control independent to individual websites. Should fixing errors or bugs take beyond reasonable time-frame to rectify – this will be billed at an additional hourly rate to fix- you will be notified about this prior to fixing.
- Additional Licenses to plugins maybe required to bring your site up to date. If your site has not been developed by me, it is possible there will be an ongoing license fee to update your plugins or themes this would be outside this agreement.
- Your website backup will be sent to your Dropbox or Googledrive. After which, we accept no responsibility for its safety or reference unless you have arranged with us otherwise. A backup must be provided in order to restore a corrupted or hacked website so we urge you to always have a copy on your files for your reference. We will always keep the latest copy of your backup thereafter it will be removed from our services.
- This agreement does not include hosting or other IT related issues. This maybe arranged under a different contract agreement or billed at an additional fee. NOTE: Your choice of hosting provider CAN impact the speed of your website.
- Redesign of a website or new functionality (complete or partial) is not included under this agreement. Service agreements are limited to maintenance and minor updates only. We will advise of any work that will fall outside the scope and require a different contract unless otherwise stated.
- Monthly backups will be completed at a set date each month as set by us.
- Generally, Additional work under 2 hours is billed at a reduced rate of $66- inc GST per whilst under this maintenance agreement. Over 2 hours work will need to be booked in and quoted separately. If you are not on a service agreement you will be placed on our Pay As You Go rate which is $75 per hour inc GST.
- Our office hours are open between 9.30am and 3.30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays. We take calls during this time.
- We accept emails 24hours a day but we do not respond to emails outside these hours or on weekends – at our availability.
- Mobile phone is for emergencies only.
- Work is to be allocated via asana or email as per client dashboard. We do not accept tasks through sms or facebook messenger.
GRAPHICS / MISC SERVICE AGREEMENT
- Blocks of hours will not transfer over from one Service Agreement period to the next (usually 6 or 12 months), if they are not used they are not refunded and will expire.
- Note. This service agreement is useful for clients wishing to regularly use Belinda Lindhardt services and able to send minor projects through. Generally, this is not used for larger projects, I would prefer to quote on this separately as it would allow for better time management for both of us.
- Purchasing of stock photography or printing costs are not included in this agreement and will be billed at an additional rate as agreed by you.
These terms have been updated January 2018, and maybe subject to changes at the time of your agreement.
To start your service agreement please >chose your plan or ask a question below:
Please fill in this form to contact Belinda.