Artists have a special set of requirements when it comes to websites and its often hard to find a set of services that suit as we often don’t fit into conventional “shape” of what a website “has to have”.
Having a easy to use system for managing & displaying your art out to your current and potential collectors is really important, but one area that is often overlooked when putting a site together is making sure its tailored YOUR needs and YOUR capabilities as an artist and a business owner. There is no point in having all the bells and whistles if that’s something that you will never have the time or inclination to update, use or take advantage of – let alone if your customers actually want that when looking / purchasing your art.
My name is Belinda Lindhardt you can read more about me here > . As i am an artist myself, I understand many of the challenges artists face when getting a website and as a small business owner i also understand how important it is to have a process that works for you. It’s also crucial to have someone you can rely on to help you out when you need it and hence here are my services for Artists.
Seeing my artist friends wade through the ocean that is website and marketing solutions here are a few packages which include common features artists, writers & creative people need in websites, marketing & social media management. For those that need help I am also there to help you if you need it. Once we have the structure in place its ready for you to take over as much or as little as you would like.
If your not sure of the terminology take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions or please feel free to contact me at email@example.com to discuss your individual requirements I also have help tips and information on the blog demonstrated on this website.
Just like a landscape painting there is a Basic structure, Background, Middleground & Foreground.
Take a look at these packages for different creative businesses.
Simple 1 pager!A simple one page website which is your point of contact on the web.*
- Creation of 1 page website
- Email Contact Link
- Contact Details
- 1 image of your work
- Setup & Hosting of this website for 1 year
- Up to 3 minor text / image updates during the year & instructions on updating your website.
- Domain name registration not included
BackgroundFor a basic Artist's website with simple contact options*
- Strategy Session to help you work out what you need and get your information together
- Software (WordPress) installed and setup on your hosting account.
- Basic Theme setup with custom colours and header graphics
- Homepage includes 1 large artwork photo, link to instagram feed, paragraph / pic.
- Up to 5 pages of content, Suggestions: Home, About, Gallery, Contact, Events/News
- Gallery includes 1 index page of your artwork and up to 8 photos of your work.
- Contact Form
- Hosting for 1 year
- Does not include domain name registration, nor updates and backups of your site. Can be added.
MiddlegroundFor a website system with a bit of structure & help with social media & marketing*
- All of the options in the Background package and…
- 8 pages of content suggestions include Events/Exhibitions/Workshops page, additional categories to your Gallery
- Up to 20 images included in your artwork gallery, basic descriptions on images – see my Gallery for Example
- Customized homepage design – Up to 3 homepage slider images (optional)
- Signup & Setup of email mailing list –See FAQs
- Signup & setup of Google Analytics for tracking your visits – See FAQs
- Contact Form
- Integration with Facebook Page, Instragram
- Yearly setup & hosting of your website. Quarterly updates to your website system and includes basic content updates throughout the year.
- Half yearly 45min checkin call to report on your website traffic and strategy session for moving forward.
- Guideline checklist & training on how to update your website yourself.
- Discount on additional services as required.
- Does not include sending out newsletters for you or domain name registration.
ForegroundBe Bold! You are serious and want to sell your art, market your online art business!*
- All the features of the Middleground packages PLUS a Online Shop to sell your art.
- SEO & Keyword strategy & implements for your specific artist Niche
- Content Marketing plan for blog, social media to help you manage your online needs.
- Yearly Hosting & Domain name registration if required
- Monthly website checkins for 1 year to make sure your website is updated, working, monitoring your traffic with a report back to you and suggestions on how to improve.
- Regular Phone/Skype/Email checkins with Belinda to keep in check.
- Content updates throughout the year, sending out of email campaigns to your collectors
- Online training to help manage yours site, social media & tips and tricks for a simpler way to manage your online presence based on your needs.
ALREADY HAVE A WEBSITE?
Do you need a redo?
Starting from $395 inc GST
If you already have a website and know you need to redo it, but not sure where to start a website redo might be on order. My website redos include things like this:
- – Strategy Session working out what is currently working on your website and what needs reworking
- – Installing Google Analytics, Mailing list setup, newsletter template
- – Installing new Theme (license supported for 1 year)
- – Reworking your homepage and any other content areas.
- – Optional that i can set it up and give you step by step instructions to take over or i can do it for you.
- – Graphics and social media options as required.
- – This depends on what you need so we need to work out what you need first and i can tailor the project to suit you!
*Subject to review & conditions. All of your website content ie. photos, images & text must be supplied before we can start. For guidelines on how to prepare this please let me know.